2019 Facebook North America Developer Community Hackathon New York
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, CAREFULLY. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE SPONSOR FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES. BY PARTICIPATING, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND REPRESENT THAT YOU SATISFY ALL OF THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS.
(1) OVERVIEW: The 2019 Facebook North America Developer Community Hackathon New York (“Hackathon”) is sponsored by Facebook, Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025 (“Sponsor”) and will take place on October 18-19, 2019 at Facebook New York 770 Broadway, New York, NY 10003. Up to one-hundred fifty (150) developers with software development experience will be selected to compete in the Hackathon, as further described below. Qualifying individuals must submit applications at https://fbnyhackathon2019.splashthat.com (“Hackathon Site”), which is incorporated into these Official Rules through this reference) between 11:00:00 AM Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on September 19, 2019 and 11:59:59 PM EST on October 11, 2019. These Official Rules (“Official Rules”) govern participation in the Hackathon. This is only a high-level summary of the Hackathon; read through these entire Official Rules to make sure you understand the details.
(2) ELIGIBILITY: This Hackathon is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec) (the “Territory”) who, as of the start of the Hackathon: (i) are at least eighteen (18) years of age and the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence; (ii) have developer experience with tools being leveraged in the Hackathon, for example: React/React Native, Spark AR and Messenger; and (iii) possess a valid email address through the completion date of the Hackathon.
Employees, officers, directors, members, managers, agents, and representatives of Sponsor, and its parent and subsidiary companies, affiliates, divisions, representatives, consultants, sub-contractors, suppliers, distributors, legal counsel, prize providers, contest administrators, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) and members of their immediate families (defined for these purposes as including spouse, domestic partner, parents, legal guardian, legal ward, children, and siblings and each of their respective spouses) and individuals living in the same household as such individuals, are not eligible. Participants must not be under any legal or contractual obligation that would prohibit his/her participation in this Hackathon as described in these Official Rules. If participating in this Hackathon would result in a violation by Participant of any law applicable to it or any agreement to which it is a party, such Participant is ineligible. Participants may not be: an official or employee of any multinational, national, regional, or local government in any country, including any official or employee of any government department, agency, commission, or division; any official or employee of any government-owned or -controlled enterprise; any official or employee of any public educational, scientific, or research institution; any political party or official or employee of a political party; any candidate for public office; any official or an employee of a public international organization.
Participation in this Hackathon constitutes Participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor.
(3) HOW TO ENTER: Between 11:00:00 AM EST on September 19, 2019 and 11:59:59 PM EST on October 11, 2019 (“Entry Period’), eligible individuals must have completed the entry form available at the Hackathon Site, including all required information, such as: name, email address, postal address, date of birth, field of expertise, online profile usernames, and professional background. Based on the credentials listed below, Sponsor will select up to one-hundred fifty (150) applicants to participate in the Hackathon (“Participants”). The following credentials will be considered:
- Level of Expertise with developer tools: React/React Native, Spark AR and FB Messenger
- Professional experience and skills set
- Experience in prior hackathons
- Developer Experience
Participants will be notified on or about October 15th, 2019.
Limit one (1) application per person. Attempts made by an individual to participate in excess of any stated limit are void and persons engaging in such conduct may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified. Application must be submitted by Participant to Sponsor during the Entry Period in strict accordance with the instructions and restrictions in these Official Rules and any other instructions that Sponsor may provide through its authorized representatives or otherwise. Applications that are not actually received by Sponsor and its representatives during the Entry Period will not be considered for the Hackathon. Purported proof of application (such as, without limitation, a screenshot of your purported application) does not constitute proof of actual application for purposes of this Hackathon. Purported applications that are incomplete, received outside the Entry Period, or contains obscene, offensive, or any other language or imagery communicating messages inconsistent with the positive images with which Sponsor wishes to associate itself (all as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) will be void. Those who do not abide by these Official Rules and the instructions of Sponsor and its representatives and provide all required information may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified and any purported entry by such person void. Entry that is fraudulent, forged, altered, incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, mutilated, illegitimate, incomprehensible, garbled, or generated by a macro, bot, or other automated means will not be accepted and will be void. Entry made by someone on behalf of any other individual or any entity or group, made by another on your behalf, or originating at any online service other than as specifically described above (including, without limitation, through a commercial promotion subscription, notification, or entering service) will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Hackathon. As a condition of participating in the Hackathon, without limiting any other provision in these Official Rules, each Participant gives consent for Sponsor and its agents to obtain and deliver their name and other information and content to third parties for the purpose of administering this Hackathon and complying with applicable laws, regulations, and rules. YOU SHOULD RETAIN A COPY OF YOUR APPLICATION, CONTENT SUBMITTED DURING HACKATHON, AND ALL RECORDS OF YOUR PARTICIPATION. SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING A COPY OR REPORT OF ANY ELEMENT OF PARTICIPATION.
(4) HACKATHON CHALLENGE: Once Participants are selected, Sponsor will work with Participants to coordinate Participants into teams of up to four (4) people (each a “Team”). Participants may choose to work alone but will be encouraged to work in teams. Teams will work together to create a software application that falls into any of the three (3) Categories defined below, and incorporates at least one of these three (3) featured technologies: Spark AR, FB Messenger, and/or React/React Native. The following are the “Categories”:
- Gaming and Entertainment (including applications that users find fun and may play with)
- Productivity and Utility (including applications that make users more efficient)
- Social Good (including applications that help others and/or benefit the greater good)
Teams are also encouraged to integrate other Facebook products in their solution, e.g., Graph API and other open source tools. Participants must bring an ID and a laptop.
Any and all aspects of participation in the Hackathon, including without limitation, any Hackathon-related material or information submitted by a Participant and/or Team, (collectively, “Content”) must meet all of the following requirements, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, or the associated participation may be disqualified:
- Content must be original to you (or in the public domain) and may not infringe upon the rights of any third parties.
- Content must not infringe, misappropriate, or violate any rights of any third party including, without limitation, copyright (including moral rights), trademark, trade secret, or rights of privacy or publicity.
- Content must not include any malware, spyware, viruses, or similar harmful code or content.
- Content must not include information or content that is false, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, defamatory, libelous (including trade libel), disparaging, harassing, threatening, profane, obscene, pornographic or otherwise adult-oriented, hateful, indecent, inappropriate, or injurious to any Released Party or any other party.
- Content must not contain or describe any harmful or illegal activity or content or in any way violate any laws, rules, or regulations.
- You agree that your participation in this Hackathon and agreement to these Official Rules will not violate any agreement to which you are a signatory or party and that no such agreement otherwise limits your ability to participate in this Hackathon or grant the rights granted by you in these Official Rules.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify you from the Hackathon if in Sponsor’s sole discretion your Content does not comply with these Content requirements or if you do not comply with any other requirement of these Official Rules.
(5) WINNER SELECTION/NOTIFICATION: The applications created during the Hackathon will be judged based on the following criteria by Sponsor-selected judges from the following of its teams: Developer Circle Leads, and Facebook Partner Engineering DevOps and DSE Product Marketing Teams/Product Teams, and Developer Programs Team (“Judges”):
- Quality of the Idea (30%): creativity and originality of the idea.
- Implementation of the Idea (50%): how well the idea was executed, the extent to which the Facebook products were leveraged, user privacy was considered.
- Potential Impact (20%): How much impact the product could have in its stated strategy.
- Bonus points will be awarded to any team that leverages Spark AR, FB Messenger, and/or React in building their solution.
The Judging will occur at 8:00 PM local time. The Judges will select up to the 3 highest scoring entries in each Category from amongst all eligible Entries received (the “Finalists”). Finalists will be invited present their solution at that time. After the Finalists’ presentation to the Judges, the Judges will re-evaluate the entries based on the same Criteria listed above to select the following “Winners”:
- The Team with the highest total score will be the “Best in Show Winner”, subject to verification.
- The Teams with the highest score in each Category will be the three (3) “Category Winner(s)”, subject to verification.
In the event of a tie in the selection of any Winner, the Judges will vote on the Team to be named the potential Winner for that prize, subject to verification. The winner determinations will be made at the Hackathon. Winners must be present to win.
An award ceremony will take place at the end of the Hackathon. Potential winners will be required to complete, sign and return a form presented by Sponsor and other documents (if necessary, which largely affirm the rights granted and obligations contained in these Official Rules) (collectively, the “Winner Documents”) according to Sponsor’s instructions at the Hackathon. Failure to comply with these requirements, Sponsor’s or its representative’s instructions, or these Official Rules may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion – having due regard of the interests of the potential winner, result in disqualification from the Hackathon and forfeiture of any prize potentially won. The Winner Documents, if required, are each subject to verification by Sponsor and may require the Participant to provide a copy of government-issued identification card or number therefrom. If any prize, prize notification, or other Hackathon-related communication is returned as undeliverable or if a selected potential winner does not respond as instructed after Sponsor has attempted to notify that potential winner, that selected winner may – after the sponsor has taken reasonable efforts to reach the selected winner – be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected (time permitting and in Sponsor’s sole discretion). The prize claim and Prize Winner Documents are subject to verification by Sponsor. The prizes, if legitimately claimed, will be awarded. Sponsor will not be obligated to pursue more than two (2) alternate winners (time permitting) for any reason.
(6) PRIZES, QUANTITY, & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Each Participant on the Team designated as Best in Show Winner and/or Category Winners, as applicable, will receive the following prize(s):
Best in Show Winner (highest overall score): One (1) Oculus Quest – ARV $399 USD per Team member, maximum four (4) prizes per team.
Category Winners (highest score in each category): One (1) Facebook Portal ARV $129 USD per Team member, maximum four (4) prizes per team, three (3) teams.
Total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of all prizes: Up to $3,144 USD
Only two (2) prizes maximum per person. The Released Parties are not responsible for, and Winner will not receive, the difference between the actual value of the prize at the time of award and the stated ARV in these Official Rules or in any Hackathon-related correspondence or materials. Sponsor is not responsible for a potential winner’s inability to accept or use the prize for any reason. Prize details will be decided in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Any taxes and other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance or use and not specified in these Official Rules as being part of the prize will be the sole responsibility of winner. Winner may be issued a tax form for the actual value of the prize. No more than the stated prizes will be awarded. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen prizes or prize elements or any prizes that are undeliverable or do not reach the winner because of an incorrect or changed contact information. If a Winner does not accept or use the entire prize, the unaccepted or unused part of the prize will be forfeited, and Sponsor will have no further obligation with respect to that prize or portion of the prize. No transfers, prize substitutions, or cash redemptions will be made, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner is strictly prohibited from selling, auctioning, trading, or otherwise transferring any part of the prize, except with Sponsor’s permission, which may be granted or withheld for any reason in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize or portion thereof with another prize or portion thereof of equal or greater value for any reason, including unavailability of the stated prize. Each Participant waives the right to assert as a cost of winning any prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or and any liability and publicity which might arise from claiming or seeking to claim said prize.
(7) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Each Participant hereby acknowledges and agrees that the relationship between the Participant and each of the Released Parties is not a confidential, fiduciary, or other special relationship, and that the Participant decision to participate for purposes of the Hackathon does not place any of the Released Parties in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public with regard to elements of the Content, other than as set forth in these Official Rules. Each Participant understands and acknowledges that the Released Parties have wide access to ideas, text, images, code, applications, software, and other creative materials. Each Participant also acknowledges that many ideas for products, services, and advertising may be competitive with, similar to, or identical to their Content and/or each other in idea, function, components, format, or other respects. Each Participant acknowledges and agrees that such Participant will not be entitled to any compensation as a result of any Released Party’s use of any such similar or identical material that has or may come to such Released Party from other sources. Each Participant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor does not now and will not have in the future any duty or liability (direct or indirect; vicarious, contributory, or otherwise) with respect to the infringement or protection of the Participant’s or any third party’s patent, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to their Content.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS, AND INDEMNIFY EACH OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR INJURIES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE ACCEPTANCE, USE, MISUSE, OR AWARDING OF A PRIZE OR WHILE PREPARING FOR, PARTICIPATING IN, AND/OR TRAVELING TO OR FROM ANY PRIZE- OR HACKATHON-RELATED ACTIVITY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INJURY, DAMAGE, LOSS, DEATH OR ACCIDENT TO OR OF PERSON OR PROPERTY. THE PRIOR LIMITATION ON DAMAGES IS NOT INTENDED TO LIMIT THE RELEASED PARTIES’ OBLIGATION (IF ANY) TO PAY PREVAILING PARTY COSTS OR FEES IF RECOVERABLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW. THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION WILL NOT LIMIT OR EXCLUDE THE RELEASED PARTIES’ LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR TANGIBLE PROPERTY DAMAGE CAUSED BY THE RELEASED PARTIES, OR FOR THE RELEASED PARTIES’ GROSS NEGLIGENCE, FRAUD, OR INTENTIONAL, WILLFUL, MALICIOUS, OR RECKLESS MISCONDUCT. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EACH WINNER AGREES THAT THE PRIZES ARE PROVIDED AS-IS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, WHETHER NOW KNOWN OR HEREINAFTER ENACTED, RELATIVE TO THE USE OR ENJOYMENT OF THE PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
(8) DISPUTES/GOVERNING LAW: Except where prohibited, as a condition of participating in this Hackathon, each Participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the Participant and any Released Party, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Hackathon, or the prize awarded, or the determination of a winner must be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will a Participant be permitted or entitled to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than Participant’s actual out-pocket expenses (if any), not to exceed ten dollars ($10 USD), and Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
THIS HACKATHON, THESE OFFICIAL RULES, AND ANY DISPUTE ARISING UNDER OR RELATED THERETO (WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS CONDUCT OR OTHERWISE) WILL BE GOVERNED, CONSTRUED, AND INTERPRETED UNDER THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, U.S.A., WITHOUT REFERENCE OR GIVING EFFECT TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAW PRINCIPLES OR RULES THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF THE LAWS OF ANY OTHER JURISDICTION. ANY LEGAL ACTIONS, SUITS, OR PROCEEDINGS RELATED TO THIS HACKATHON(WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS CONDUCT, OR OTHERWISE) WILL BE BROUGHT EXCLUSIVELY IN A COURT IN ISRAEL OR IN THE U.S. DISTRICT COURT FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA OR A STATE COURT LOCATED IN OR HAVING JURISDICTION OVER SAN MATEO COUNTY, CALIFORNIA AND EACH PARTICIPANT IRREVOCABLY ACCEPTS, SUBMITS, AND CONSENTS TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF THESE COURTS WITH RESPECT TO ANY LEGAL ACTIONS, SUITS, OR PROCEEDINGS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS HACKATHON. YOU WAIVE ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMIT TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS.
(9) ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMERS: The Released Parties are not responsible and/or liable for any of the following, whether caused by a Released Party, the Participant, or by human error: participation submitted by illegitimate means (such as, without limitation, by an automated computer program) or participation in excess of any stated limit; any lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, garbled, mutilated, or misdirected participation, email, or Hackathon-related correspondence or materials; any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in transmission or communication; viruses or technical or mechanical malfunctions; interrupted or unavailable cable or satellite systems; errors, typos, or misprints in these Official Rules, any Hackathon-related advertisements, or other materials; failures of electronic equipment, computer hardware, or software; lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications or participation information. Released Parties are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable or do not reach Participant as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind or insufficient space in a potential winner’s email inbox to receive email messages. Released Parties are not responsible, and may disqualify you, if your email address or other contact information does not work or is changed without prior written notice to Sponsor. Without limiting any other provision in these Official Rules, the Released Parties are not responsible or liable to any Participant or winner (or any person claiming through such Participant or winner) for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof in the event that any of the Hackathon activities or Released Parties’ operations or activities are affected by any cause or event beyond the sole and reasonable control of the applicable Released Party (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), including, without limitation, by reason of any force majeure event, equipment failure, threatened or actual terrorist acts, air raid, act of public enemy, war (declared or undeclared), civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, epidemic, fire, explosion, earthquake, flood, hurricane, unusually severe weather, blackout, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, any law, rule, regulation, action, order, or request adopted, taken, or made by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not such governmental act proves to be invalid), or any other cause, whether or not specifically mentioned above.
(10) GENERAL RULES: By entering the Hackathon (except where prohibited by law), each Participant grants the Released Parties the irrevocable, sublicensable, free-of-charge, absolute right and permission to use, publish, post or display their name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, any quotes attributable to them, and any other indicia of persona (regardless of whether altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone, or used with other material in the Released Parties’ sole discretion) for advertising, trade, promotional and publicity purposes without further obligation or compensation of any kind to them, anywhere worldwide, in any medium now known or hereafter discovered or devised (including, without limitation, on the Internet) without any limitation of time and without notice, review or approval, and each such person releases all Released Parties from any and all liability related to such authorized uses. Nothing contained in these Official Rules obligates Sponsor to make use of any of the rights granted herein and each natural person granting publicity rights under this provision waives any right to inspect or approve any such use.
By entering the Hackathon, each Participant agrees to maintain his/her behavior in accordance with all applicable laws and generally accepted social practices in connection with participation in any Hackathon- or prize- related activity. Each Participant hereby agrees that the Released Parties have the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify and remove any Participant from any activity at any time if his/her behavior is disruptive or may, or does, cause damage to any person, property or the reputation of the Released Parties or otherwise interrupts the orchestration of the Hackathon.
Sponsor’s decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Hackathon, including interpretation of these Official Rules, selection of the winners, and awarding of the prizes. All Participants, as a condition of participating, agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Participants further agree to not damage or cause interruption of the Hackathon and/or prevent others from participating in or engaging with the Hackathon. Sponsor reserves the right to restrict or void participation from any IP address or other identifiable source if any suspicious participation is detected. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void the participation of any Participant who Sponsor believes has attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Hackathon. Sponsor’s failure or decision not to enforce any provision in these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. In the event there is an alleged or actual ambiguity, discrepancy, or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Hackathon-related materials and/or these Official Rules (including any alleged ambiguity, discrepancy, or inconsistency within these Official Rules), it will be resolved by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Participants waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. If Sponsor determines at any time in its sole discretion that a winner or potential winner is disqualified, ineligible, in violation of these Official Rules, or engaging in behavior that Sponsor deems obnoxious, inappropriate, threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify that winner or potential winner, even if the disqualified winner or potential winner may have been notified or displayed or announced anywhere. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules will otherwise remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. If the Hackathon is not capable of running as planned for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify, or suspend the Hackathon and award the prizes from eligible, non-suspect participation prior to cancellation, modification, or suspension or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. If any person supplies false information, participates by fraudulent means, or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these Official Rules in an attempt to obtain a prize, Sponsor may disqualify that person and seek damages from them, and that person may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of a Participant, the dispute must be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction or the related participation will be disqualified. Any Participant may be required to provide Sponsor with proof of eligibility in the form requested. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE HACKATHON MAY VIOLATE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY PARTICIPANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND MAY SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
(11) WINNERS' LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To find out who won, send an email to email@example.com and in the Subject Line write: 2019 Facebook North America Developer Community Hackathon New York Winners. To request and receive the winner information by mail, send a legal-size, self-addressed, stamped envelope to the following address: 2019 Facebook North America Developer Community Hackathon New York Winners’ List, c/o Joseph Darko, Facebook, Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025. Only one (1) request per envelope and per person or entity will be fulfilled. Requests for winner information must be received no later than three (3) months following the end of the Hackathon. For a copy of these Official Rules, print out these pages or send an email during the Hackathon to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the Subject Line write: 2019 Facebook North America Developer Community Hackathon New York Rules Request.
(12) SPONSOR: Facebook, Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025